A Laguna Afternoon

Monday, May 12, 2014

Aliso Creek Beach, just south of the main strip of Laguna Beach, in Orange County, California | Em Then Now When

Living here we are less than 20 miles from three major OC beaches, each with their own character. When I want to shop around, walk the pier, and be in the midst of the surf and board culture I head to Huntington Beach. When I'm up for a more quiet setting or a drink on the boardwalk I think of Newport Beach. And when I'm in the mood for an artsy town and picturesque, rocky beaches I think of Laguna Beach.

Every once in a while we'll head down through the canyon and go for a walk on Aliso Beach, my favorite little strip of beach in South Laguna. While our idea to picnic on the beach there yesterday afternoon was ruined by the wind (we ate our takeout burgers in the car,) a little time wandering around there was a great way to get out of the apartment for a little while and soak in some sun.

Aliso Creek Beach, just south of the main strip of Laguna Beach, in Orange County, California | Em Then Now When
Aliso Creek Beach, just south of the main strip of Laguna Beach, in Orange County, California | Em Then Now When
Aliso Creek Beach, just south of the main strip of Laguna Beach, in Orange County, California | Em Then Now When

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah....welcome to SoCal and all of its gorgeous shorelines!!! Laguna & Venice are my faves each for their own different personalities!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete