Malibu

Saturday, August 2, 2014


Thursday this past week was Dan and I's fourth wedding anniversary! Because we have a friend in town visiting this week, we decided to do something to celebrate later in the month of August. Because I had a doctors appointment that morning, I decided to go ahead and take the whole day off. So Dan did the same. We spent the day driving up the coast, both enjoying a day off and showing our friend Caleb the California coast.

We drove to Malibu and stopped a few places along the way, turning around in Oxnard and repeating on the way back down. We also stopped and had a quick (yet disappointing) lunch at the famed Neptune's Net restaurant. The coast through this area is just breathtaking. I'll let the photos do the talking...



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! These pictures are beautiful.
    PS: We're coming to visit summer 2016. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. So gorgeous! I just love the California coast line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! So very different from beach to beach... it amazes me how quickly the landscape can change around here!

      Delete