My First Liebster Award

Saturday, May 9, 2015

I wake up most mornings to find that the rest of the world is already leaps and bounds ahead of me. This is partially because I'm in the Pacific time zone, and partially because I'm currently not working and sleep until 8:30 or 9 most days. Lazy, I know. When I woke up yesterday morning I found the usual series of notifications on my phone (emails, Whatsapp messages from my friend Di, Facebook notifications) but I also had a Twitter message from Alexandria from A Modern Girl's Travels telling me she'd nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks Alexandria!

I've never been nominated for anything through this blog before, and I've never written a post like the Liebster Award recommends, but I think it's a good idea for me to do so now. The main purpose of the Liebster Award is to help blogs with smaller followings meet other bloggers and spread the word about their own. I've been quite a bit less personal on this particular blog (I've been working on changing that this year) so this should be a good exercise in telling my readers a bit more about myself.


Click here to read my questions, answers, and to see who I've nominated!