Weekly Roundup | Later, October

Friday, October 30, 2015


First, how is it Friday? Second, how is it the end of October already? These weeks have been flying by, as have the months. My mind is so confused... after two years of "no seasons" in Orange County, fall has crept up on us and almost blown by so fast that I didn't even see it coming. With everything that's happened in the past three months, I really feel like it should still be the beginning of September. Time needs to slooow dowwwn.

It's Halloween weekend and it came up so fast that I'm totally unprepared. My friend Ada is having a party at her place in Brooklyn, but it's "costume only" and I can assure you that I don't have anything costume-like in the one drawer worth of clothes I brought with me. Maybe I should run out and throw something together really quickly tonight or tomorrow? Ideas? I'm out of ideas. Help. (It's still only supposed to be like September, remember?)

ICYMI

Blog Love

On the Internets

No comments:

Post a Comment