Weekly Roundup | Happy Thanksgiving

Saturday, November 28, 2015


Dan and I picked up our rental car in Manhattan last Saturday morning and began the long drive to southern Virginia for a week full of family, friends, and a ton of food! We've had three Thanksgiving celebrations over the past week and have filled our time with lots of long talks, reunions with friends, and maybe an entire season of Downton Abbey with my mom. (Hey, we're obsessed and love watching that show together!)

I guess you could say our hearts are really full right now. Things just feel so right.

I'll pop back in next week with lots to share, but I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" to anyone out there who might still be hanging around! I hope everyone's holidays are off to a wonderful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment