2015 Year in Review

Thursday, December 31, 2015


Well here it is, the end of 2015. I feel as though I've lived so many different lives during this crazy year; it couldn't possibly have all happened in only twelve months. I've experienced so many amazing things and learned so much about myself this year.

I always like to write a little year-end roundup on my blog, but bear with me if this one's a bit all over the place. I have loved going back through my posts from this year and remembering these experiences; it reminds me why I started blogging in the first place.

So here goes!

My 5 Most Popular Posts:

My 5 Favorite Posts:

A Few Stats


By Month...




It's been a wild ride, 2015! I'm so thankful for our experiences and the crazy life story we've been writing for ourselves. 2015 has taught me that while planning things for our future is a great idea in theory, we can never really plan exactly how things will go or what choices will have the best outcomes. I'm heading into 2016 with an open mind, ready to take on anything this crazy life throws at us next, whatever that may be!

And before I go... I'm so thankful for the great friends I've made this year through this blog. I've met and followed along with so many amazing people online and I'm still shocked when anyone is as interested in my life as I am in theirs. I'm really looking forward to what 2016 has in store for everyone and excited for the many friendships to come.

>> Read my list of 2016 Goals here!

No comments:

Post a Comment