#2015BestNine

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

I think everyone likes looking back on memories and remembering some of the best times of their year. After seeing a ton of these little collages on Instagram, created by the (very sketchy*) site 2015bestnine, I wanted to go through and see which photos I posted on Insta this year were my most popular, according to followers and other users. It's interesting to see what others see and like in your life and while this sort of thing is incredibly superficial, it's fun. I say superficial because these specific photos were probably liked the most and found easiest because of their respective hashtags and most likely by people who don't even actually follow me.

*Be careful using that website, for real. It's super sketchy, constantly opening pop-ups and other windows that take you to weird sites. Users beware.

Anyways...here are my nine most popular photos this year on Instagram. I think it shows an interesting collection of things I've seen and done this year!

And while you're at it, follow me on Instagram @embusyliving!


1) A flight of cones from Hammond's Ice Cream in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego. Dan and I met up with Esther and Jacob of Local Adventurer and had lunch and ice cream with them one afternoon and had a lovely time.
Related Post: Lovely Letters - May & June
2) VJ Day Kiss mural as seen from the High Line in New York City. I'm not shocked at all by how many of my most popular photos this year are of NYC.
Related Post: Walking the High Line in NYC
3) Downtown Manhattan view from the Brooklyn Bridge.
Related Post: City Scenes
4) Postcards as souvenirs from my travels.
Related Post: California Souvenirs
5) Brooklyn Bridge. Self explanatory haha.
Related Post: City Scenes
6) Dan getting ready to eat some of the best chicken and waffles we've ever had, surprisingly in California and not the south! This delicious meal can be found at The Iron Press at The Anaheim Packing House in Anaheim, California.
Related Post: My 10 Favorite Restaurants in Orange County
7) "Moonshine" mural by Etam Cru, seen on West Grace Street in Richmond, Virginia. Cru created this work as part of the annual Richmond Mural Project, something I'm excited to share more about after we get settled in Richmond next year!
Related Post: Why We Left New York
8) NYC Skyline as seen from Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Center.
Related Post: Weekly Roundup: Exploring by Night
9) Books! I took this photo while packing in California. I can't wait to get settled so I can put all of my books back out on a shelf!
Related Post: Weekly Roundup: Packed Too Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment