The Awesome Link-Up with Love the Here and Now

Tuesday, January 5, 2016



I have a lot going on right now with our upcoming move to a new city and all that entails, but I'm excited to be joining Anne from Love the Here and Now for her monthly Awesome Link-Up!

I think it's appropriate to say that there are a lot of awesome things going on in my little corner of the world. Moving is awesome, even as stressful as that can be. Our new apartment is going to be awesome. We get the keys later this week and I can't wait to share photos of our new awesome space!

Being near our family and friends is definitely awesome! We've spent so much time with family lately that I have a fresh new outlook on everything in life.

We spent New Year's Eve in Roanoke with some of our best friends (even Chelsea was in town for the holidays!) and went to see Star Wars after a great dinner. The five of us even had our own private viewing of the movie, so we could cheer and be obnoxious as we wanted, all from the best seats in the house. Tom leaned over and whispered "Happy New Year" as the clock struck twelve and we all cheered a little bit before finishing the last hour of the movie. That night was awesome!

I am energized by the connections and relationships we're strengthening by being back in Virginia and by the excitement of all of the unknowns ahead of us this year. Please join Anne and myself by sharing what awesome things are going on in your life as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment