Weekly Roundup | Crazy Lazy

Friday, January 29, 2016


It's been a lazy week. I've been a bit down and spending lots of time curled up in bed. Our friend Jared came into town Tuesday night and caught us up on his life. We wandered around a bit on Wednesday, showing him a bit of our new neighborhood and trying an Irish pub for lunch. I'm so excited that we're not too far away from friends anymore.

The Christmas package I shipped to my friend Di in the Netherlands finally arrived on Wednesday, a month late and soaking wet. Does anyone have experience filing claims with international shipping carriers?

I cooked like crazy this week. A huge shopping list and trip resulted in my being able to make all sorts of recipes I found on Pinterest, like this pasta (which was unexpectedly very spicy.this pot roast, and this tasty broccoli cheddar soup. (Seriously amazing!)

ICYMI
  • On Tuesday I shared photos I took of our snowy weekend, including a few shots of some of the awesome street art near the canal walk. Richmond is seriously such a cool city.
  • I have received a ton of really thoughtful questions on my Adoptee survey. Thank you! I wasn't expecting such in-depth questions (or quite so many). Click over if you're still curious; I'll keep the survey open another week or so.

Listening To
  • Matter by St. Lucia I'm so excited for the rest of this album to release. Four songs were immediately available with my pre-order and Dancing on Glass is already a favorite.
  • Colourblind by Hands Like Houses This is the first single from their new album, Dissonants. I can't wait to listen to the rest and hope they come nearby on tour soon!

Blog Love

On the Internets

I'm linking up with Anne from Love the Here and Now for this week's Blogger Love link-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment